Lemonade
Love letter Thankyou !
Lazy and No Story
Monday 26 March 2012 • 20:29 • 0 comments


Hello people in the world ! It's a long time I haven't update my new story . Actually I don't have any story to tell u . About my result SPM ? It's oke . No A -.-  I have applied to  Maktab Perguruan and anywhere I want as long I continue my study ^^ Kinda boring my blog == I'm kinda lazy for this while..I think it has 1 month I didn't update new entry . I think so ~ I'm the one lazy girl in this world . I don't know what I want actually . Maybe I need a holiday :D can anyone sponser me holiday at Bali ? Enjoy this song :



Nothing But The Beat ^^


Disclaimer


Welcome to my paradise. What do you want in here? Okeh, steal anyhting what you can steal. bold italic underline strike





Credits


Big helped: Rifa Saifanah
OTHER HUMANS : Kemetot Chomel & Nabila Medan