Lemonade
Love letter Thankyou !
Strong or Stronger
Friday 9 March 2012 • 19:31 • 0 comments


Strong and stronger doesn't have the same meaning ? If that so , what strong means ? what stronger means ? Well , as u can see at that picture up there , I think u can understand that :) Men's actions are too strong for them. Show me a man who has acted, and who has not been the victim and slave of his action.
                 Too often the strong, silent man is silent only because he does not know what to       say, and is reputed strong only because he has remained silent.

            The strong man is the one who is able to intercept at will the communication between the senses and the mind.

A good day is one where I can not just read a book, but write a review of it. Maybe today I'll be able to do that. I get for some reason somewhat stronger when the sun starts to go down. Dusk is a good time for me. I'm crepuscular.

A stronger focus on quality public policymaking and less distraction of personalities would be a sufficient and important contribution I can make.
“Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”
Here I want to insert a sad story that happened recently . Hope wacth this video Tinggal ibu lumpuh di hotel bajet :'(


Disclaimer


Welcome to my paradise. What do you want in here? Okeh, steal anyhting what you can steal. bold italic underline strike





Credits


Big helped: Rifa Saifanah
OTHER HUMANS : Kemetot Chomel & Nabila Medan